Journey down Harrison Grade Place to find utter end-of-lane tranquility beneath the mature oaks and bays. Fawn, hare and foxes roam here. Inside the main house, large, domed skylights keep it light, airy and open. One half of the home contains the main bedroom suite, including a huge walk-in closet, two bonus spaces and bathroom. The other of the home contains the living space - kitchen, great room and bonus room. The banana belt climate atop Harrison Grade ridge provides a long growing season, but start your seedlings early next spring in the greenhouse space before planting in the fenced garden. The garage (1911 sf) provides plenty of parking, a large workshop, a finished bonus room with full bath, and upstairs attic space. The pole barn has tack and grain rooms. Finally, large carports serve as additional cover. The neighboring 80 acre parcel offers complete privacy and fire egress.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
Storage Tank,Treatment Equipment,Well
1,934 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Multiple Shower Heads,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dining/Living Combo,Skylight(s)
- Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Butcher Block Counters,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Multiple Shower Heads,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks
- Compactor,Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant, Baseboard, Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. 24'+ Deep Garage,Covered,Detached,Enclosed,Guest Parking Available,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Workshop in Garage.
- Back Porch
- Barbed Wire,Chain Link,Fenced
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End,Landscape Front, Entry Gate, Back Porch. Dead End,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Emily Albert, Corcoran Icon Properties
Agent License: 01210023
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.